Wednesday 28 July 2010

Online Integral Evaluator or: yet another Wolfram|Alpha widgets hello world

I always loved Mathematica for its symbolic architecture, and that power is now freely available online through the stunning Wolfram|Alpha computational engine.

In these days, I'm studying for the third calculus course and I'm using Alpha extensively for definite integration. When I heard 'bout Wolfram's Alpha widget builder I felt natural to develop an on-line integral calculator.


It's simple indeed, but very nice. Too bad our university's facts knowledge base is too short, because I can't imagine any killer application for the website yet. I contacted the Wolfram labs, in order to extend it a bit. One day, who knows...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great deal. I like as well your previous posts. And I'm gonna add you to my boomarks right now ;-)

Anonymous said...

Many of us know you are right, but unfortunately few of us will say it aloud.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.